Wednesday 26 March 2008

Hi all, I hope you are well, Its been a while but I'm back blogging again, I sort of revamped the blog I hope you like it its not fancy but its nice.

A few things have been happening in my real life I will catch up on some in the next few posts. DH ended up back in hospital thanks to the marvelous cleaning regime in McDonald's, he now has his arm in a pot as he slipped on a wet floor and banged his already bad arm against a urinal, not good as we had to ferry a car load of kids back home from a cos play thing (I have a LO on it and will explain in a few posts time) before he could go to A and E.

Things for the future are DD laving High school and the prom and DS goes to the university for a summer school its a sleep over thing for a week, I wonder if DH and I can get DD to sleep over at someones house for a week now that wold be great, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

This LO is one using an old photo of DD I just loved the papers i seem to be doing a thing with lots of little tags sticking out all over the place a lot I think I will have to make an effort to do something else or this will be a new rut for me to be stuck in.


These two are Christmas LO done for a challenge on Carolinez Craftz form, it was to do a Christmas LO without Christmas paper, the photos where not that great as I had only just got the camera and it was not set right so I made the photos small to hide the graininess. I am getting better with my now camera now I love it and to my surprise I use it on manual all the time and I'm getting half decent photos from it.

No comments: