Sunday 30 March 2008


Good Afternoon, I seem to have lost an hour as the clocks went forward last night and I am behind on everything, so what am I doing while I should be washing and ironing? I'm writing my blog.

Well the bird house is finally finished and is on the wall in my porch for all to see, every time I go past it I have to grin, as I said before it was bigger than I envisaged but its fun, I will be making more but I fancy some petite ones.




























I may be back later to blog again

Take care all and thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

wow fab bird house

Veronica said...

What a brilliant idea - great colours

Tracey said...

WOW this is seriously FAB

elliemook said...

This is so cool! Love the paper curls on the roof

Claire aka Feline said...

I love your bird house and rightly so you should smile, its brilliant. I love the roof, it rocks :) xxx

Unknown said...

This is stunning...love the colours!

Shirley said...

Great to see it finished :)Very clever.
Love the colours:)

Cass said...

This is lovely.Great idea.

Sue Jones said...

Wow Thats clever and really pretty!