Wednesday 14 November 2007

Hi all, I hope you are well. Things are still mad here, DS has some drastic dental work to be done at the hospital and DH has now got an appointment for an operation on his arm to even up the bones and fuse the wrist to give the arm more support, the date for that is 17th of December so its going to be an interesting Christmas this year. He has to get over a chest infection first, it's all go here . DD has also decided she wants to goto Karate two extra days a week she may have to rethink that one as she has coursework and mock exams to do.

On the craft front I have been struggling with Christmas card making my heart is not really in it but after a few false starts I have made one, I am not even going to work out how many more to make, I think some people will get bought cards this year it's a shame as I like to put the effort into making cards to make things a bit special.

Thank you for looking and take care all.

No comments: