Sunday 4 November 2007


Hi all, I hope you are well, I have another course of antibiotics and they seem to be working a the mo so fingers crossed I will be OK for a bit.
DD was awarded her orange belt in Tang soo do karate, she was chuffed as because she was grading with three adult males they where stopped for not shouting loud enough as Sam was drowning out there shouts when it should be the other way around.
The Lo I have posted is another of DD I was hoping to do some LO using more that one photo as I seem to have slipped into a rut of just using one but I have to fight to use the lap top as DD s has course work for GCSE's to do. I will get some printed of soon also I have not made one Christmas card yet I am so behind so I will have to get going. As for the LO I posted it started as a scraplift but end up far away from the lifted item and then I felt I added to much on it I was thinking of add more to go in the other direction and have it heavy in embellishments.

No comments: