Sunday 5 August 2007

Cable Car


Good morning! Yesterday didn't seem to go right, every thing I did sort of went wrong, I woke to find the a wet bundle of clothes in the dryer and I know I had started them off at night, they had gone all musty so I had to rewash them to. Scrapping wise it went a bit wrong to, I had two LO on the go and they should have been finished as the where quite simple LOs but one the title didn't work so now I have to turn the card stock over to redo it all and the other LO is the on I have put up today, this LO was fiddly to stick and went a bit wonky(though the photo makes it look worse) I do like this LO but it was the frustration of trying to get it all strait that took some of the joy out of it. The photo was on took by Sam on her trip to a theme park it will be interesting to see how she scraps hers.
TCFN

No comments: