Sunday 19 August 2007


Good afternoon we have all slept in today so I am behind on all the things I need to do, I have a mountain of ironing to and Sam is waiting to go on the lap top. Later I have a LO to do that is threatening to to turn in to a UFO, I have a lovely photo to scrap but I stated it before the one I have put up today but it didn't seem to work out.

I was thinking the other day as my memory is rubbish I should keep some sort of diary if not for every day as I don't need to be reminded about things like washing up and cleaning the bathroom but for when we have day trips and special occasions.

The LO I have put up today is not completely acid free, I used sticky notes from ASDA and a lot of machine sewing, I'm not the neatest on the machine but it the little mishaps added to the quirkiness. This LO was a pain to do as well it changed a number of times as it did not seem to go in the end I plumped for the sewing.

TFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the LO- has a nice masculine edge to it.