Tuesday 25 September 2007



Hi all I'm still here, life is still hectic Ste had his operation last Monday and is doing well although he is in a lot of pain, I'm better than I was when I last posted but still not on tip top form.

I am putting up the latest CJ entries that I have finished this one was on childhood memories, as I did not have any photos of my childhood I had to improvise, the LO was inspired by Shimelle who did a mini book using the photos as the pages. and then adding the other elements on top, I have to say I'm a bit worried as it is totally different from the other entries which are all stunning.
I am also scrapping as well, last night I was working on a LO and at ten to ten inspiration was just pouring out of me unfortunately I had to pack away so I hope to continue scrapping early today, with the aid of and easy cook meal.

In the chaos of last week we had tons of quick meals and make dos so it was nice the other day to cook properly, as Sam had gone mad on soups I made a chili soup (it tasted like chili con carne) and used half as a pasta sauce and the rest for soup the following day, I find my self craving that soup now but this time I will add kidney beans in to.

Take care all, and thanks for looking.

No comments: